Growing a thick pair of arched tresses are every women's dream, but don't worry I have some at home remedies you can use to have your Arched Goddesses back on Fleek!
Lets Start With Oils
Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, and Olive Oil are the most effective when growing your brows.
The most effective out of the bunch is Castor oil. Castor Oil Contains nutrients that nourish the hair follicles and promote growth. Nutrients are as followed protein, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants.Plus, it is helpful in resisting any microorganisms that hamper eyebrow hair growth.
- Soak a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
- Massage gently with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat once daily for a few weeks until you notice improvement.
- When using Olive oil alternate nights with using honey and olive oil mixture.
Note: If any irritation or burning occurs Stop using the oil.
Lets Move Into The Kitchen
Onion Juice, Egg Yolk, and Fenugreek Seeds
- Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice.
- Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water.
- Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
- Break 1 egg and separate the yolk from the white part.
- Beat the yolk until you get a thick, creamy consistency.
- Apply it on each of your brows with a cotton swab.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Use this protein treatment once or twice a week until you are satisfied with the result.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours.
- Grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste, then add a little coconut oil or almond oil.
- Apply the paste on the brows just before going to bed.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning with warm water.
- Follow this remedy 2 or 3 times a week for 2 months.